Table of Contents:
If you ever plan to travel out of the KSA Unfortunately, you have to cancel it due to some emergency or personal reasons. But don’t need to be anxious about it now because in this article we will explain the procedure through which you can cancel your exit re-entry visa in the KSA. Moreover, if you cancel your exit re-entry visa within its validity time then there will be no fines charged to you.
Now come to the procedure through which you can cancel your exit re-entry visa. The following procedure steps are mentioned below:
- Initially, you have to log in to your Abshir account.
- Then select the option My Services.
- Then options will be given to you to click on Visa Services.
- Then click on
- Then another screen will appear on your device select the
- Then select the option More Details.
- Then click on Cancel Visa.
- Then click on Confirm
Finally, the next screen will appear on your device that will show a notification saying that your exit re-entry visa has been successfully canceled.
· Fine for non-cancellation of Visa:
If you don’t cancel your exit re-entry visa within its validity time period which is within 90 days nor do you neither travel then the following will be charged to you in this matter.
|No. of Instance:||Fine Cost:|
|1 Instance||SAR 1,000|
|2 Instance||SAR 2,000|
|3 Instance||SAR 3,000|
Also Read Our Previous Blogs: