KSA RULES FOR VEHICLE GLASS TINTING
In the Gulf region due to the heavy sunlight and Hot weather vechiles windows glass are tinted on certain level based on every country policy.
In Saudi Arabia, the traffic police department has clarified the specification for allowed vehicle window tinting as well.
WHAT ARE CONDITIONS FOR VEHICLE 🚗 GLASS TINTING
These rules are given below.
- The glasses of the vehicle should not be blackened so that that inside cannot be seen from outside.
- It is strictly forbidden to use film glasses of cars that are like mirrors.
- The glasses of the rear seats can only be blackened while the glasses of front seats cannot be blackened by any degree of film.
- The department of traffic has said that under special circumstances the glasses in the front seat can be blacked out with written permission from the department of traffic so that people sitting outside can be seen.
- The glasses of cars with four doors are allowed. In the case of two doors, they can also be blacked out if there are a rear seat and separate glasses.
The glasses of sports cars, taxis, limousines, buses and vehicles that are used for loading cannot be blacked out.
FINE IN CASE OF VIOLATING RULES
In case of violating the glass tinted more than the allowed limit, there should be a fine of 500 riyals to 900 riyals.🚔