- Required Documents for Procedure:
- Procedure for applying for Family Iqama:
- In case of not Applied Family Visa:
- Fee charges:
In the previous article, we discussed the procedure of applying for an Iqama (Residence permit) in Saudi Arabia for a foreign employee. If you do not have read the previous article the link is mentioned below you can read the article through it:
In any circumstances, the foreign employee has to settle down with his/her family in Saudi Arabia initially he/her family has to arrive in Saudi Arabia on a permanent family visa then they have to apply for iqama for all the family members in order to stay in Saudi Arabia.
· Required Documents for Procedure:
- First you required medical insurance.
- The initial 90 days stay is free of cost in Saudi Arabia. After 90 days you have to pay fees of SAR 400 per family member every month.
- Now the passport and iqama copy of the sponsor.
- Images of each family member.
- Passport copies of each family member.
- The passport page where the arrival stamp is present.
- The passport page where the border number is been mentioned.
Note: All the above-mentioned documents, must be in form of PDF files for the procedure of applying family iqama.
· Procedure for applying for Family Iqama:
First of all, you have to create an account on Absher App.
- Initially, you have to log in to your Absher account.
- Then click on the tab named Services under the bar of My Services.
- Then select the Passport
- Then select the Tawasul
- Then on the next upcoming screen select the New Request
- Then go to settings in order to change the language from English to Arabic
- Then select the below-mentioned sector and services:
- Note: Now enter the all border numbers of all the family members.
- Now attach all your required documents in PDF form along with your application.
- When your request is being responded a message will arrive on your cell phone.
- Next step is to log in to your Absher account and select the General Services
- Now click on Passports.
- Then again select the Tawasul Services where you have to select the option named Inquire for Requests.
- Then you see if your request is accepted then you are able to visit the Jawzat Office.
- Where you will have your Tawasul request printed and all the above-mentioned documents.
· In case of not Applied Family Visa:
If a person gets a job in Saudi Arabia and works as a foreign employee and his/her family travels along with them without any family permanent visa then the children of the foreign employee will be registered under the category of dependents and his/her spouse will be registered under the category of sponsored.
· Fee charges:
Regarding this matter, the fee will be charged to dependents will be SAR 2,000 and for sponsored iqama fee charges will be SAR 500.