Procedure to Get Appointment of Etimad Centers in Pakistan
Gerry’s is now Etimad so new visa will be process through Gerrys.pk site.
Etimad Centers in Pakistan
Etimad Centers in Pakistan are for the residents of Pakistan who would like to apply for a Saudi visa.
Biometric verification is required to apply for a Saudi visa.
Saudi Jawzat has gradually imposed compulsory biometric verification for all types of visas together with Saudi visits, Umrah and Hajj.
Expatriates in Jeddah or Expatriates in Riyadh, who are already living in KSA used to invite their family members to visit KSA via applying for a family visa or Visit visa.
Eitmad Visa Centers are accessible, approximately in 26 cities of Pakistan together including Karachi, Islamabad, Quetta, Peshawar, Lahore, Gujarat, Multan, Mirpur, Peshawar & Mardan etc.
Citizens of Pakistan go to Saudi Arabia each year for a religious pilgrimage to Makkah and Madina.
Schedule Appointment at Etimad Centers in Pakistan
- Visit the official website of Eitmad “Click Here “.
- Select the “Schedule an Appointment” option given on the left-hand side menu.
- Click on “Make an Appointment”
- Select your “Country”, & “Nationality”.
- Select the cause of your travel such as “Business, Hajj， Visit, or Umrah”.
- If the household of expatriates is coming on a permanent household visa, select “Resident” and if they are coming on a family visit visa, pick “Family Visit”.
- Select from the Normal or Lounge category & click on the “Book” button and read the terms and stipulations carefully.
- Schedule your appointment with Etimad Centers.
- Select the category (Individual or family). Recommended: Procedure to Apply for Saudi Family Visit Visa in Saudi Arabia
- choose appointment date (dates in red colour mean that they are now not available for an appointment, so you have to go for different dates shown in green color).
- Select the time slot on that day and proceed next.
- Provide your private important points (Passport number, Name, Date of Birth).
- Select the Next option and provide the details cited on your Saudi Iqama carefully.
- Now go to the “Review and Submit” option, to carefully review the data you have provided.
- Finally, click on on “Proceed and Submit” button to finalize your appointment. Read Good News! Reduction in the Visit Visa Fees for Pakistanis
- Valid Original Passport.
- Valid CNIC/ NICOP.
- 3 Photographs of the visa applicant.
- Copy of Sponsor’s Saudi Iqama (Expatriate’s Iqama).
- Sponsor’s passport copy.
- Yellow Slip, which is a copy of your visa.
- The copy of the medical report.
Following are the highlights of the applied charges on a visa for Saudi Arabia
The exit/re-entry of Saudi visit visa costs are:
- SR 200 for a single trip for a maximum of two months and an additional SR 100 for every month.
- SR 500 for multiple trips for a maximum of three months and an extra SAR 200 for each month.
Multiple exit/re-entry of Saudi visit visa charges are:
- SR 338 for the six-month visa.
- SR 675 for the one-year visa.
- SR 675 for the two-year visa.
- Visa for Umrah or Hajj, One-time entry visa charge is SR 2000 (excluding the stamping charges).
- The Visa fee structure used to change every 2 3 years so earlier than applying, the Expatriates in Jeddah should check expenses and requirements.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs asks for the invitation letters for Saudi go to visa, Invitation letter is obligatory for application processing.
- To get a Medical Insurance Certificate from Visa Application Center i.e. Etimad Office. Charges are approximately SR 125 for medical insurance.